Moving In Application
- Every year mid November ~ beginning of December
- Except, undergraduate freshmen·transfer students·readmitted students apply in beginning of February
- Wait-list application of second term takes place in the beginnning of July (Number of selected students depend on the number of empty room that occur in the first term)
- Details about the application process and schedules are posted annually around November on the Gwanak Residence Halls homepage.
- Click the ‘Online Moving In Application’ button in the Gwanak Residence Halls homepage or access SNU portal MySNU > Log-in> Academic affairs > Dormitory > Gwanaksa > Apply to move in
- Details can be modified during the noticed application period (Finally modified derails will be applied)